2½ cups Healthy Baker Self-Raising Flour
1 cup brown sugar
100g butter, melted
1 cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
150g fresh or frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons Healthy Baker Plain Flour
2 tablespoons demerara sugar
1 tablespoon rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC. Grease a 12 hole ( cup) muffin pan.
2. Sift flour into a large bowl and stir in brown sugar. In a medium sized bowl place eggs, butter, buttermilk and vanilla. Whisk to combine. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Gently stir in raspberries.
3. Divide mixture among holes of prepared pan.
4. Make topping: Rub butter into flour and stir in sugar and oats. Sprinkle over muffins.
5. Bake muffins for about 20 - 25 minutes. Let stand in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack.